On this page
In an emergency, call 000.
- Hospital hours: 24-hours, 7-days a week
- Office hours (general enquiries): 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Street address: 23 Brickport Road, Burnie TAS 7320
- Postal address: PO Box 258, Burnie TAS 7320
Feedback, compliments and complaints
- We are happy to receive feedback from you.
- This helps us to improve our services.
- We acknowledge, review and investigate all complaints.
- We will respond by a phone call, email or letter.
How to provide feedback
You can provide a query, comment/suggestion, compliment or complaint through our Quality and Safety Unit
- Phone: 1800 062 322
- Write to: Quality and Patient Safety Service, Tasmanian Health Service North West, PO Box 21, Latrobe, 7307
- Email: [email protected]
- Ask a staff member for a feedback form
- Use the online feedback form.
Your healthcare rights
- The Australian Charter of Health Care Rights outlines your rights as a patient of the hospital.
- This means you deserve the highest possible standard of physical and mental health.