- The Tasmanian Government is committed to making information accessible to all Tasmanians.
- This includes people with disabilities.
- If you are unable to access information on this website, we can provide it in an alternate format for you.
- Alternate formats include Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (RTF).
- You can request an alternate format by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tasmanian Government and disability
- The Tasmanian Government is improving access to information and services for people with disabilities.
- Learn more in Accessible Island: Tasmania’s Disability Framework for Action 2018-2021 available on the Department of Communities Tasmania website.
Where to get more information
If you have any questions about accessibility or any content on this website, use the form below.