For the community
Calling Triple Zero (000)
Locating defibrillators (AEDs) in Tasmania
Keeping ambulance officers safe
Learn about the costs of Ambulances:
Ambulance information for health professionals
Community Defibrillator Fund
Feedback, compliments and complaints
- We are happy to receive feedback from you.
- This helps us to improve our services.
- We acknowledge, review and investigate all complaints.
- We will respond by a phone call, email or letter.
- For information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Coronavirus Tasmania website or call the Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738
How to provide feedback
You can provide a query, comment/suggestion, compliment or complaint by contacting us through one of the below channels:
- Phone: 03 6166 2011
- Email: [email protected]