Parking and access
There is no long-term parking at the hospital. Please have a friend or relative bring you to the hospital if possible.
Parking at the hospital
- Cleveland Street Car Park – reserved for Allied Health Patients
- Viewpoint Car Park - Frankland Street
- Holman Clinic Car Park
- Howick Street Car Park
- Parking fees apply 24 hours
- Any vehicle left unattended may receive an infringement notice
Disabled parking access
Disabled parking spaces are available:
- near the Queen Victoria entrance
- in the Cleveland Street Car Park – reserved for Allied Health Patients
- In the Holman Clinic Car Park
- Near the main entrance on Charles Street
- Under the 4K extension in the Howick Street car park
Parking and entrance map
Time-limited free on-street parking, is available near the hospital in Charles, Frankland and Howick streets.
- The council may issue you a ticket and fine if you do not park correctly.
- We cannot pay for any parking fines. These are your responsibility.
Other transport options
- There is a taxi rank outside the hospital’s main entrance on Charles Street.
- A metro bus stop is near the corner of Charles and Frankland Streets.
- A free city bus service known as the Tiger Bus also stops here.
Where to access the hospital
There are two drop off/pick up zones for patients:
- Near the main entrance in Charles Street (near the Post Box).
- Queen Victoria Maternity entrance off Howick Street.
All public entrances to the hospital are now open. The declared Covid-19 emergency is now over and Covid-19 visitor screening is no longer occurring.