Contacting Launceston General Hospital
274-280 Charles Street
PO Box 1963
Phone: 03 6777 6777
You can identify our staff by their official identification badge.
In an emergency or life threatening situation always call 000.
Feedback, compliments and complaints
- We are happy to receive feedback from you.
- This helps us to improve our services.
- We acknowledge, review and investigate all complaints.
- We will respond by a phone call, email or letter.
How to provide feedback
You can provide a query, comment/suggestion, compliment or complaint through our Quality and Safety Unit
- Phone: 1800 008 001
- Write to: Quality and Patient Safety Service, LGH, PO Box 1963, Launceston, 7250
- Email: email@example.com
- Ask a staff member for a feedback form
- Use the online feedback form.
Your healthcare rights
- The Australian Charter of Health Care Rights outlines your rights as a patient of the hospital.
- This means you deserve the highest possible standard of physical and mental health.