Tasmanian Community Care Referral Service
The Tasmanian Community Care Referral Service (TCCRS) provides easy access to information and referrals for Tasmanian Government-funded Tasmanian HACC services through a single phone call. It can help you:
- understand your eligibility
- understand which services are needed
- assist you in gaining access to them.
Who can refer the TCCRS?
Anyone can contact TCCRS to refer someone for service including:
- your family
- your carers
- health professionals
- other service providers.
How the referral process works
- They will collect some basic information to assess your eligibility and the services you may need.
- TCCRS will then refer you to the most appropriate service provider in your area.
- That service provider will contact you.
- If you need an interpreter, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
How to contact the TCCRS
- Phone: 1300 769 699
- Fax: 1300 721 611
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday (except public holidays)