Information for TAS HACC service providers
Find information if you are an agency receiving HACC funding to provide services in the community.
Tasmanian HACC program manuals
Download program manuals for Tas HACC programs:
- Tasmanian Home and Community Care (HACC) Program Manual
- Tasmanian Home and Community Care (HACC) Home Modifications - Service Delivery Guidelines
Tasmanian HACC minimum data sets (MDS)
The Tas HACC Minimum Data Set (MDS):
- collects a set of basic demographic information about Tasmanian HACC services
- collects information on the number of units of services clients receive.
The data is used to:
- describe the program and what it does to improve planning and reporting
- evaluate the level of services being provided to clients.
MDS guides and information
- Download the Tas HACC Data Repository User Guide
- Download a guide to How to run reports in the Tas HACC Data Repository
- Download the guide to Tas HACC Backing Up and Restoring Data - NEF
Tasmanian HACC Program Discussion Paper (2017)
This paper describes how Tasmania’s HACC program policies and service delivery can better align with the future community care environment and provide better outcomes for clients, providers and government.
- Download the Tasmanian HACC Program Discussion Paper 2017 Responses - Key Themes
- Download the Tasmanian Home and Community Care (HACC) Program Discussion Paper