Department of Health (Tasmania) Strategic Priorities 2021-2023
On this page
The Department of Health Strategic Priorities sets out the priorities, actions and enablers over the next two years to provide our strategic direction to ensure that Tasmanians receive the best possible health services.
There are six priority areas:
- Continuing to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Improving access and patient flow across our health system
- Delivering care in clinically recommended times
- Reforming the delivery of care in our community
- Prioritising mental health and wellbeing
- Building the infrastructure for our health future.
These priorities are supported by three internal foundation areas:
- Build and develop a sustainable and positive workforce we need now and for the future
- Strengthen our governance, risk and financial management, performance and accountability
- Strengthen clinical safety, quality, and regulatory oversight.
Where to get more information
- Download the Strategic Priorities 2021-23 Plan
- Download the Strategic Priorities 2021-23 Poster
- Download the Service Locations Map Poster
Programs and related resources