On this page
- The process of how we purchase goods and services is called procurement.
- We use lots of different products services to do our work.
- We work with suppliers to get the best products and services.
How to be considered for procurement
Visit the Tasmanian Government’s procurement website for information about:
- winning government business, tenders and contracts
- buying for government.
Requirements for payment of invoices
To ensure we process your invoice quickly, we require a tax invoice.
- Address it to the Department of Health (Tasmania) person making the purchase.
- Include the name of the section name that they work in.
- Include an official purchase order number.
- This is a number we give you to confirm our order.
- Avoid stickers covering information.
- Do not staple documents together.
- Send one copy of an invoice to the person requesting the goods or services.
How we pay your account
- Payment is by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- We email you when we pay your invoice.
- This is called remittance advice.
- Access the Bank Account Advice Form here.
- Please complete it online.
- Return via the email address on the form.
- Your information is kept private and confidential.
- It is protected by a law called the Privacy Act of 1988.