Parking and access
On this page
We have drop off and pick up zones in front of the main entrance and emergency department.
- We have free parking for patients and visitors at the car park located on Torquay Road.
- We also have disabled parking in front of the hospital.
- If you need to borrow a wheelchair, please ask an attendant at the main entrance.
- There is a bus stop outside the Mersey Community Hospital in Torquay Road Street.
- Visit the Metro Tasmania website for current bus information and timetables.
- You'll have to call your own taxi as we do not provide them at the hospital.
- Taxi pick-up is at the front of the main entrance and emergency department.