How to pay for dental health services
On this page
- We will advise you of the co-payment fee for Dental Health Services when you book an appointment.
- For any payments you must make, you will receive an invoice.
- You can pay your invoice by using one of the following methods.
Ways to pay your invoice
Call us on 1300 011 013.
- Use BPAY through your online banking service.
- Our biller code is 273912.
- Your reference number is on the bottom left corner of your invoice.
- Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment.
- You can do this by calling us on 1300 011 013 or Centrelink.
- Billpay can be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Use it through Service Tasmania or by calling 1300 729 859.
- Our Billpay Code is 8228.
- Your reference number is in top right-hand corner of your invoice the account).
- You will need your credit/debit card details (Mastercard or Visa Card).
- You can pay in person at any of our clinics by cash, card, cheque or money order:
- To pay by cheque or money order, please write the ‘payee’ as Oral Health Services Tasmania. Please also print your name clearly on the back.
Payments can be made at any Service Tasmania shop.
How to make a payment plan?
- You can arrange to pay your account in instalments (a certain amount on a regular basis) with our approval.
- Please call 1300 565 301 or talk to us at your appointment.
- Payment plan payments can be made using any of the above methods.