How to provide feedback
- You may wish to provide feedback on your experience, treatment or care at our hospitals.
- This can be good feedback, suggestions or a complaint.
- Information about providing feedback is located at the front reception within Outpatients Clinics.
- You may be given an anonymous feedback survey form upon arrival to the clinic.
- We recommend you directly contact the clinic you attended.
- Clinic phone numbers can be found in our service finder and are also printed on your appointment letter.
You can also give feedback by contacting the hospital’s Quality and Patient Safety Service's Consumer Liaison Unit:
North West Region
The Daisy Award
The DAISY Award honours nurses and midwives who provide outstanding compassionate care.
- The DAISY program runs in 27 countries and more than 4,300 health care facilities.
- Approximately 125,000 nurses have been honoured from over 1.3 million nominations.
- For more information, please visit The DAISY Foundation website
The DAISY Award in Tasmania
- The Department of Health (Tasmania) launched the DAISY Awards in April 2020.
- It is a monthly awards program with a new recipient each month.
- Find a list of Tasmanian DAISY Award recipients on our website.
How to nominate a Tasmanian nurse or midwife
If you have been the recipient of or witnessed extraordinary compassionate care by one of our nurses or midwives, you can nominate them for DAISY Award. Please email us with:
- their full name
- unit/ward/area where they work,
- why you think they deserve to be a DAISY Award honouree.
North West: email@example.com
Anonymous satisfaction surveys
- You may be given a survey to fill out. It is anonymous. This means we don't know it is from you.
- We ask that you complete this survey and leave it in a designated box prior to your departure.
- Completion of this survey will assist us in improving the service provided to you and other patients.