Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA Tasmania)
The Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA) aims to improve the quality and accessibility of palliative care to people with life limiting illness and their families. It gives healthcare providers an opportunity to:
- participate in funded palliative care workshops
- undertake clinical placements within a specialist palliative care setting
- establish ongoing networks of support
- observe palliative care practice within the inpatient palliative care, community and acute hospital settings.
PEPA Tasmania provides intensive palliative care workshops and structured clinical placements for:
- medical practitioners
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workers
- registered and enrolled nurses
- allied health professionals.
To find out more, please refer to the PEPA Information and Application Kit program information.
PEPA Clinical Nurse Educator
Tasmanian Health Service, Palliative Care Service – South
Level 1, 90 Davey Street, Hobart TAS 7000
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (03) 6166 2820
Fax: (03) 6166 2839