Tasmania denture care scheme
Selected eligible patients who have reached the top of our denture waiting list are offered a voucher to have their dentures made by a contracted private provider.
- The patient will contact us in person or via telephone to accept the offer.
- They will collect their voucher and list of participating private providers.
- They will select a provider and make an appointment.
- We will email or fax the Authority & Claim to you or they will bring it to their appointment.
- When the patient receives their dentures, they must send the completed Authority & Claim Form back to us for payment. Please include any treatment notes.
- Payment is at the current DVA rates for Dental Prosthetists.
For further information, please refer to Part D of the OHST Outsourcing Programs Contract, or contact Oral Health Services Tasmania.