Allied health careers
Our allied health opportunities are challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
- Work on a wide variety of caseloads.
- Experience every opportunity to advance your career.
- Expand and develop your management and specialist clinical skills.
- Be mentored by respected senior health professionals.
- Collaborate with motivated innovative multi-disciplinary teams.
What we offer
- A wide range of specialties and locations.
- Ability to provide patient continuity of care.
- Excellent opportunities for professional career development.
- Competitive salary levels and allowances.
- Competitive benefits (superannuation, salary packaging, salary sacrifice, leave packages)
- Flexible workplaces.
- Relocation packages.
- Assistance with immigration.
- Support for mandatory professional registration (if required).
Types of opportunities
We offer a huge variety and diversity of short and long-term opportunities, including in:
- modern acute settings
- primary healthcare
- health promotion
- early childhood development
- child health
- disability services
Types of work environments
You’ll provide outreach services through:
- local multi-purpose centres and units
- community health centres
- rural hospitals
- a patient’s home
- modern telehealth facilities.
Starting your career with us
If you’re starting your career, you’ll develop extensive practical skills through:
- early exposure to a broad range of clients and environments
- structured rotations through work areas
- training and development programs
- guidance and support from your manager
- opportunities for innovation, flexibility, autonomy and professional development.
Experienced health professionals
If you’re an experienced health professional, we have excellent opportunities for you to:
- build on your experience
- develop or enhance your management skills
- work with the community and stakeholders on new service delivery models.