TAZREACH Needs Assessment
On this page
TAZREACH is developing a comprehensive Needs Assessment in line with the updated Rural Health Outreach Fund (RHOF) and Indigenous Australians Health Programme' (IAHP) Service Delivery Standards. It takes a community-based approach to determining need and examines Tasmanian rural communities to profile locations where rurality is a likely contributing factor to poor health outcomes in terms of:
- health risk factors
- rates of chronic disease
- subsequent hospitalisation
- reduced access to appropriate services.
This approach will:
- inform and complement existing TAZREACH program reviews and stakeholder engagement activities
- provide important contextual information for these activities
- facilitate engagement with communities and visiting providers
- inform future funding allocations for all current outreach programs administered by TAZREACH, as well as the Community Health and Hospitals Program (CHHP).
TAZREACH Needs Assessment 2021
This is coming soon.