Collaboration and partnerships
On this page
Through collaboration and partnerships, the Tasmanian Government's goal is to have the healthiest state population in Australia by 2025. All levels of service should ensure consistency, be consultative, and work together to achieve better health outcomes to:
- connect general practice, primary health, allied health and acute health services resources. Information is paramount in achieving the best health outcomes for Tasmanians.
- encourage an environment that promotes broad participation and inspires resourceful, creative solutions to health issues.
- collaborate in progressing shared visions, mutual decision making, and creating a foundation for sustainable change.
- partner with various stakeholders in collaborative forums to share information and progress activities.
- GP and Primary Care Unit
- Tasmania Medicare Local, Tasmanian Health Organisations and DHHS Memorandum of Understanding Sept 2013
- Centre for Antarctic and Remote Maritime Medicine
- Rural and Community Health Service Safety and Quality Collaborative
- Tasmanian Health Service GP Liaison Officer Working Group
- Health Recruitment Plus (fund and improve recruitment and retention for rural general practice).