On this page
- A Strategic Direction outlines how we work to ensure Tasmanians receive the best health service.
- The Department of Health (Tasmania) Strategic Priorities 2021-23 has six priority areas.
- This is what we will focus on between 2021-2023.
Six strategic priorities
- Continuing to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Improving access and patient flow across our health system
- Delivering care in clinically recommended times
- Reforming the delivery of care in our community
- Prioritising mental health and wellbeing
- Building the infrastructure for our health future
How we support the priorities
- Build and develop a sustainable and positive workforce for now and the future.
- Strengthen our governance, risk and financial management, performance and accountability.
- Strengthen clinical safety, quality, and regulatory oversight.