Westbury Community Health Centre
89 Meander Valley Road
Westbury TAS 7303
To contact the Westbury Community Health Nursing Service please call (03) 6701 2150.
The Tasmanian Home and Community Care (Tas HACC) program is available for eligible persons living in Tasmania.
If you are over 65 years of age, or are First Nations and over 50 years of age, please see our Community health services for older people page.
The Westbury Day Centre operates three days a week providing:
- Program for dementia clients
- Respite day services
- Meals when at the centre
- Transport to and from the Centre, including a wheelchair lift bus
- Podiatry (twice every six weeks by appointment only)
- Woodwork Group
- Access to personal care services as required
- Physiotherapy assessments and support
To contact the Westbury Day Centre please call (03) 6701 2150.