Royal Hobart Hospital
48 Liverpool Street
Hobart TAS 7000
Forensic Medical Examinations are a free service provided at major hospitals in Tasmania.
You can arrange to have a Forensic Medical Examination by contacting
- The Emergency Department at any hospital in Tasmania,
- Tasmania Police, or
- One of the Crisis Support Organisations listed on our where to find support page.
Inpatients: Level 5D, Royal Hobart Hospital
Outpatients: Level 1, Wellington Clinics
Repeat prescriptions: (03) 6166 0142
Invoice enquiries: (03) 6166 0147
Email: [email protected]
Public opening hours
|Weekends and Public Holidays||Closed|
Special care dental services are provided in hospitals. They are available:
- if you are undergoing medical treatment that affects your mouth, teeth and gums
- if you need dental treatment in hospital due to other health conditions.
- to treat you until you can return to your regular dental health service clinic or private dentist for ongoing dental care.
Special Care Dental Unit
Level 11, Wellington Clinics
You can access Wellington Clinics via
- The Ground Floor, 42 Argyle Street
- Level 3 of the Argyle Street car park.