Tasmanian Tobacco Action Plan 2022-2026
Reducing the use of tobacco and related products.
The goal of the Tobacco Action Plan is to improve the health and wellbeing of Tasmanians by reducing the prevalence of smoking and the harm it causes.
There are five areas for action:
- Encourage and support all people who smoke to quit for good.
- Prevent Tasmanians from taking up smoking.
- Prioritise support for people with the greatest needs.
- Create supportive environments that protect Tasmanians from tobacco industry harms.
- Strengthen and use the evidence base.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.