Tasmanian Palliative Care Policy Framework 2022-27
Read the Compassionate Communities: A Tasmanian Palliative Care Policy Framework 2022-27 and the previous framework.
The 2022-27 Framework identifies six priority action areas for the palliative care sector over the next five years:
- Holistic person-centred care, with family / caregiver inclusion
- Community awareness and understanding
- Psychosocial support and bereavement care
- Building the palliative care workforce
- Coordinated and integrated palliative care services
- Evaluation and outcomes.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.