Sitting and Screens for Young People 13-17 Years
Plenty of moving helps you learn and manage stress, keeping you social, focused and healthy.
Each day you need to limit
Sitting time: break it up as often as possible.
Screen time: no more than 2 hours each day (excluding school work).
Tips for less sitting and screens
- Make the bedroom screen free
- Be active while watching screens
- Swap screens after school activity
- Get off the bus early and walk
- Set reminders to remind you to move
- Pick Apps that get you active