Right to Information Decision RTI202122-095
Below is a summary of the information requested. Please download the whole report to read the decision and access information released.
The information requested:
- All information, including correspondence, that relates to the decision by the Department of Health to cease the publication of COVID-19 exposure sites;
- The time and date on which ‘low-risk’ coronavirus exposure sites ceased to be published;
- The time and date on which ‘casual contact’ coronavirus exposure sites ceased to be published;
- The time and date on which ‘close contact’ coronavirus exposure sites ceased to be published;
- Information regarding the value and duration of any contracts the Department of Health currently has with external providers for contact tracing services and/or systems;
- Information regarding the value and duration of any contracts the Department of Health has previously had with external providers for contract tracing services and/or systems since July 1 2021 (excluding those covered in part e above); and
- Information regarding all contact tracing services undertaken by Healthdirect on behalf of the Department of Health including the dates on which these activities took place.
The applicant, pursuant to s13(7) of the Act, agreed to refine the application by requesting a global figure for any services or support provided by Healthdirect.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.