Family Violence Counselling and Support Service (FVCSS) Brochures
FVCSS offers professional and specialised services to assist children, young people and adults affected by family violence. This operational service is part of the Safe at Home initiative: a Tasmanian whole of government response to family violence; FVCSS works with a range of services across government and the community sector.
Useful Phone Numbers
Family Violence Counselling and Support Service: 1800 608 122
9am to midnight weekdays
4pm to midnight weekends/public holidays
- Strong Families, Safe Kids, Advice and Referral Line: 1800 000 123
- Tasmania Police Emergency: 000 (24/7)
- Tasmania Police Non-Emergency: 131 444
- Legal Aid Commission of Tasmania: 1300 366 611
- 1800RESPECT (24/7)
- Kids Help Line 1800 55 1800
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.