Wellington Clinics – Drop off and Pick Up Zones
A map outlining the best places to drop off and pick up patients at the Royal Hobart Hospital Wellington Clinics.
- You can access the Wellington Clinics via the Ground Floor, 42 Argyle Street, or level 3 of Argyle Street Car Park.
- A drop-off zone on Level 3 of the car park gives you easy access to the clinics and hospital.
- The hospital airwalk is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- The parking fee vending machine is located next to the Wellington Clinic entry on Level 3 of the Argyle Street Carpark.
- There are limited metered, short-term parking spaces, drop-off, and pick-up zones in Argyle, Liverpool, and Collins Streets. Hobart City Council parking officers patrol parking spaces, and parking tickets will be issued for unauthorised parking.
- The Royal Hobart Hospital accepts no responsibility for payment of fines, nor can the RHH waive penalties.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. Let us know if you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools.