Infant formula safe handling practices
This fact sheet summarises the information from the most up to date national guidelines and outlines:
- Infant Formula Preparation – make as required
- Warming Infant Formula – if made in advance and stored in the fridge
- Cleaning bottles for Infants
- Good bottle feeding practices
- National Quality Framework
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.