Support as you get older
On this page
Community transport services
Community Transport Services Tasmania (CTST) provides transport assistance to aged, disabled and disadvantaged people in Tasmania.
- We provide transport for social and non-emergency medical needs.
- Our service is delivered by volunteers.
- We operate an accredited fleet of vehicles across Tasmania.
Where to get more information
- Visit the CTST website
- Phone – new client or volunteer: 1800 781 033
- Phone – all other enquiries: 03 6208 8500
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: PO Box 464, Glenorchy TAS 7010
- The Tasmanian Government provides a card giving business and government discounts to seniors. This is called the Seniors Card.
- Almost 600 businesses and services support the Seniors Card Program.
- They offer you a diverse range of discounted products and services throughout Tasmania.